Rayburn have provided a high standard of service since 1959. We are experts in making plastic-based products. We also manufacture parts such as metals, composites, glass and foam.
Rayburn have grown to be specialists in complex, safety critical components and assemblies. Therefore allowing us to freely move our diverse skills across a wide range of industries. We pride ourselves on our ability to keep up-to-date with current and future market needs.
We have invested heavily in CNC machinery and CAD/CAM packages. These comprise of Sage 1000 Enterprise and a fully integrated Seiki Production Scheduler. Seiki has shop floor and machine data collection points. As a result this gives us total control over the manufacturing process.
We work closely with customers to help with the flexibility and quality/consistency in manufacturing. All parts fully comply with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Rayburn offers high precision custom-made engineering. We source a diverse range of materials. Alongside our approved sub-contractors, we compliment machined components with a comprehensive range of finishes. These include anodising, plating, powder coating and printing.
If you have individual requirements or need a specific set of properties we can research and source the most suitable materials for you.
CLICK THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE TO ENLARGE
View our history timeline to find out what has happened throughout the years.
- 1959 – Rayburn starts life from a garden shed
- 1961 – Admin moves to an office in Boldmere, Birmingham
- 1963 – Production moves from the garden shed to a small 1,500 sq. ft factory in Walsall
- 1966 – Whitehouse Street, Wallsall factory is extended further
- 1970 – Further expansion of factory in Whitehouse Street, Walsall
- 1975 – The Whitehouse Street factory has a third extension to meet growing demands
- 1978 – A second factory is purchased in Bloxwich, near Walsall
- 1980 – A third factory is purchased in Hay on Wye, Wales
- 1985 – Fourth extension of factory in Whitehouse Street, Walsall
- 1987 – Fifth extension of factory in Whitehouse Street, Walsall
- 1987 – Bloxwich factory closes and merges into Whitehouse Street, Walsall
- 1989 – BSI Certification Registration
- 1994 – Sixth extension of factory in Whitehouse Street, Walsall
- 1995 – Hay on Wye factory is merged into Whitehouse Street, Walsall
- 1995 – Rayburn Holdings Ltd is registered
- 1997 – Metal machining commences at Rayburn
- 2000 – New automated production planning system is installed
- 2002 – Rayburn receives Investors in People award
- 2005 – CNC department is refurbished
- 2007 – A new small-capacity CNC department is established
- 2012 – Upgrade of Inspection Equipment
- 2013 – Assembly department introduced
- 2014 – Complete factory refurbishment
- 2014 – Rayburn invests in a further flatbed router
- 2015 – New Managing Director appointed at Rayburn
- 2015 – New website launched
- 2016 – Second unit opened with the purchase of three new machines to extend capacity
- 2017 – New-look website launched
- 2018 – BSI 9001:2015 certificate awarded